My name is Castiel Gutierrez, but I’m known as Teddy.
I initially got my nickname by hugging someone while they were punching me… I bear hugged him until he stopped. I got two broken ribs and a black eye that day, but they never tried to fight me again…
There’s quite a lot of aspects to who I am:
- I’m multi-faith, thanks to my family heritage – I’m Jewish and Pagan, I follow a combination of both. I’m known for wearing the Tree of Life and a St David’s Star.
- I’m non-binary transgender – I officially came out March 25th 2015.
- I’m Intersex.
- I’m Asexual and Panromantic.
- I’m a writer, I’m the author of My Name is Riley, Ace of Hearts, My Mate, and Just Another Number.
- I enjoy drawing, painting, and playing video games.
- My favourite books at: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris and The Mediator series by Meg Cabot.
- I love music – I listen to a lot of Punk and Indie music, but also enjoy Classic Rock, Instrumental Music, and Classical Piano.
- I’m engaged to the love of my life, hope to move in together soon, and get a cat.
- I have Alopecia, Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypoglycemia, OCD, and Tourette’s.
- I’m Autistic.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to contact me via our social medias or using the form below: